Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Gittin 'Er Done

Some days, I actually impress myself (despite the momiform - more on that another time).

At six minutes to twelve today, I had completed an impressive amount of tasks. Given three bottles, taken one nap (for myself, Sophie had taken two), served one meal of home-made baby food, went for a walk, spent $16.28 at the local farmers market (South Carolina squash, tomatoes, peaches and green beans, butternut squash, imported avocado and mango... yum), made myself breakfast and lunch, washed two and folded three loads of laundry, got our HBO back through Time Warner (at a discount, mind you), purchased a kit of Think Baby bottles (was given two at a baby shower and Sophie looooooooves them) and edited the German resume of a good friend (I know, you think my writing is nothing short of bad, just add it to the list of things I used to be good at).

Does this mean the second half of my day will be a bust? Hope not. Anxiously awaiting the arrival of our newest addition, the Baby Jogger Summit!

No comments:

Post a Comment