Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dad's Day

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!

And to my man, aka Sophie's Dad:

You are one of the hardest working men I know. You spend all day working - selling and entertaining doctors and the like - only to come home and make lists of house and yard projects you want to tackle (we're renting now, remember :) ) and errands to run. You always listen intently as I talk your ear off about Sophie and all the ah-ma-zing things she did that day. You eat my cooking, complement my cleaning and tell me I'm beautiful. You recognize and appreciate how much work goes into being a SAHM - for that I'm infinitely thankful.

You've been the best Dad that Sophie could ask for from the first moment she was born. She has brought more joy to our lives than we could have possibly imagined, and I have you to thank. Happy Father's Day, Beb. I love you.

Some pics from our walk in the park in Elizabeth for Father's Day.

Daddy and his girl.

Daddy and his three chil'rens.

Daddy doing BBBB time (bath, bottle, books, bed routine).

No comments:

Post a Comment