Thursday, October 6, 2011

The unthinkable

I've done the unthinkable in the Sophie en Sophie household. I deployed sprinkles on an everyday lunch.

The kid needed to eat some prunes, if you know what I mean. Today has turned out to be one of those days where I'm not in the mood for talking about eating prunes, or begging her to eat prunes, or chasing her around the house with multicolored toothpicks stacked with prunes... Sophie likes to play in the spice cabinet and found some sprinkles that are who-knows-how-old. She said "peeeeees mommy?" And we've been working on manners. So, I had to.

I generously applied sprinkles to her plate of prunes and some also made it on to the peanut butter sandwich. She gobbled them up. Was it worth it? We'll know in about 2.5 hours (hopefully she sleeps that long, mommy needs a nap, too)!


No comments:

Post a Comment