Monday, January 17, 2011

Caught in the act

Sophie has had an on-again/off-again relationship with walking over the last month. She was up to 10 steps at once when we were in Florida for Christmas and upon our return to the Carolinas, she promptly went right back to a contented crawl. Over this past weekend, she rekindled her relationship with the idea of walking. Today I grabbed the Flip Video and this was the best I could do - sorry for the unsteadiness (I'm a photographer, not a videographer).


I'm not even sure I notice her walking in this video, her big pout gets all of my attention (and my heart - she gives the sweetest kisses!). You go, girl!

4 comments:

  1. Look at that big girl walking! Also, get out of town with that gorgeous mouth. I hope you're prepared to lock her up when the teen years arrive...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie you are so darn cute! And walking! Oh my are we going to have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete