Monday, February 20, 2012

Weekend, where HAR you?

My lack of posts means that this one is going to be lengthy. Stay a while, wontcha?

What she's saying:
Where HAR you = where are you
My turnies = my turn
That's mines = that's mine
It's darky = it's dark in there
Bay brudder TuckTuck = baby brother Tucker
Good merrning = Good morning (with an Irish accent)
I wanna hold you = I want you to hold me

What she's doing:
She LOVEs the Llama Llama books, courtesy of Gmom and Gdad for Christmas. She is totally obsessed with feelings and emotions asking on every page what the llama is doing or feeling. She also loves My Little Ponies. Like, sometimes asks for My Little Ponies as soon as she wakes up. Phrases like "I love you. What's wrong with you? I know, Tuck Tuck. (when he cries) Look at me. I'm very tired. I need to color. We're going to Costco!" are constantly heard around our little casa lately. She makes me laugh so hard every day. Soph still loves going to school and has started talking about her friends and her teachers by name! Speaking of names, she even calls me "Aims" on occasion. What a little sponge. At two years old she is still sleeping 12-13 hours at night, and Tucker has started giving us 7-9 hours straight. We Barbers must love our sleep.

What he's doing:
Tucker is three months old! Right at 13 weeks he started doing that awesome sleep thing. Nursing is going so much better this time. He still has no schedule during the day other than me enforcing Eat, Activity, Sleep, and then he's usually down for bed between 7 and 8 (tonight he went to "bed" at 6... say a prayer, please). He has almost outgrown all of his 3mo clothes. So, to sum it up, basically, I think he's a little angel.

Weekend!!
We had a great weekend with Yaya in town. We threw a surprise 60th birthday party for Gdad, ate, drank, and were merry. I never feel like I take enough pictures anymore. Perhaps because I'm too busy enjoying the company we keep. Our weekend, in limited photos:

Sophie and Gdaddy after the "surpriiiiiise!"
We practiced "surprise" all week, and had to make sure
to keep her away from Gdad so that she didn't give away the surprise!


Tucker absolutely LOVES his Yaya.


Sophie loves Uncle Shawn (and balloons)!

Mommy and Soso.

Tucker with his beautiful grandmothers!

She was playing a game that went:
"Where is Sophie? HERE SHE IS!"
and jumping out of balloons.

Tummy time!

Tucker slept here, like, all weekend.

**love**

Jumping with baby brudder TuckTuck.

Taking a break to tell Tucker
"I love you. I'm so glad you're here!"
***melt***

Jumping with Yaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment