Sophie's got jokes, just so you know. She has this new forced fake laugh that she does at the most random times. It also accompanies her throwing clothes or toys across the room. Hysterical. I die.
Other things that made me smile today:
1. I bought a pair of skinny jeans (insert Sophie's fake laugh that sounds more like Count Dracula).
2. I caught a glimpse of myself in a window at SP mall and realized I'd look a lot better if I had taken 4 minutes to iron out the fold marks of my pants (that have been folded in a Tupperware bin since, oh, March 2009).
3. Cooper was flat WIPED out after a day at doggy day care yesterday. He was a funny sweet boy today.
4. I was making fun of the lady in front of me in the mall (in my head) for not cutting the strings that held the nice pressed box pleat in the back of her new jacket. Then I got in the car and took off MY new jacket, and I found said strings. Ha!
5. Sophie devoured a cup of lima beans tonight. Lima beans. She never ceases to amaze.
6. My kitchen is being taken over by pink. It started in the corner by the fridge. It's spreading. Rapidly. And it will be gone after her party this weekend!
Thanksgiving at Gmom and Gdad's.